Location :- Al Bayda -> Al Bayda City and Dhamar -> Wusab As Safil
Fund :- OCHA
Project duration : Ten Months ( 1/11/2018 – 31/8/2019)
Beneficiaries of the project :-
Direct Beneficiaries :- 15,360 from displaced people , Vulnerable people and host communities.
Indirect Beneficiaries "- 92,160 of the population in Al Bayda City and Wusab As Safil districts
Objectives of the project :-
- Provide the essential protection services as a part of the first and second-line responses for 15,360 IDPs and other vulnerable groups in Al Bayda City and Wusab As Safil for 10 months through community centers.
Projects Activities :-
- Provide Protection cash assistance to most at risk groups that needs referrals for protection
- Identify and refer people with specific needs, including women, children, the elderly and people living with disabilities, to service providers.
- Assist people without documentation and refer them to the appropriate authorities
- Gold Spring Foundation for Charitable Social Development in ( Al Bayda City )
- Ocsana Foundation for development in Dhmar (Wusab As Safil district )
- Coordinate and select the community Based Protection Networks (CBPN)
- Conduct training for Community Based Protection Networks ( CBPN)
- conduct monthly meetings.