Project Duration: - May1, 2019 to October 31, 2019
Number of beneficiaries: - 16630
Project Objective: - The overall goal is to reduce cholera/AWD incidence and case fatality within Wald Rabi district.
- Establish a diarrhea treatment center (DTC) in Al-Manasah health center, and support it with medications and medical equipment.
- Establish 5 oral rehydration corners (ORC) and support them with medications and medical equipment.
- Support health workers with monthly incentives.
- Conduct 800 awareness sessions on cholera prevention.
- Train 24 health workers on cholera case management, infection control and Chlorination of water in HF.
- - Train 20 community health volunteers in Health Awareness
Non-governmental and non-profit organization. Establish in June 2012. The Foundation works to improve community participation in access to basic services, advocate and monitor policies, as well as promote the participation of women and youth at local and